Saturday, September 30, 2006



This is me and Anna Corum. Anna and I were friends in Jr. High, but really became a lot closer in high school. Actually in the 6th grade, it was kind of understood that we just didn't really hang out together. I was the sassy cheerleader and she was the mean basketball player (so we thought)! But as we grew up, we weren't so sassy and mean and actually had a lot of fun together. Anna is probably one of the most down to earth girls that I know. She has a very dry sense of humor (which I love!). One second she is laid back and serious and then the next she is bouncing of the walls ready to do something. Anna also has a really big heart for a whole lot of people. She will go out of her way to help you in any way possible (she came to my rescue many times in Tuscaloosa!) She is always coming up with some sneaky prank that will make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. She is just simply so much fun to talk to and be around! She is a soon-to-be physical therapist!!

No comments: