Friday, September 29, 2006

This is me and Nichla Clark at the beach this summer...she actually got engaged about 10 minutes after this picture was taken! Nichla has been one of my best friends since I was in the 8th grade and she was in 9th. We cheered together all through high school and did everything else together; we really were joined at the hip. Everyone who meets her loves her because she is so caring and kind to everyone. I would have to say that she is my most unique friend and can literally make a room full of 180 people roll on the floor laughing (she actually did this once!) She doesn't care what anyone thinks and is herself 100% of the time. We were both Alpha Chi's at Alabama. She is graduating from Alabama in December 2006 with a degree in Apparel Design (shes really good)!
This is me and Katie Hill when she came to visit me for one of the Alabama games...I think this was her first one! She and I have been friends since the first grade, but became best friends our senior year of highschool. It is amazing how much we are alike in everything! She always makes me laugh so hard I cry telling me about all her stories and how many times she has had to stick her foot in her mouth! She is so real and down to earth and I would have to say the strongest person I know. She remembers everything that I tell her, and remembers to ask me about it even after I have forgotten! Katie is so kind and I am very lucky to have her as my friend. She graduated from Samford University and is now a second grade teacher in Ashville, North Carolina. I miss her!


 This is Maggee Oliver. We met the summer before our senior year of high school at UCA camp. When we got to Alabama, we had Chemistry II together and she soon became one of my best friends. We were both Chemistry majors so for the next 3 years we had all of our classes together and became pretty much inseperable! She truly knows ALL of my secrets and everything about me, and still loves me anyway! :). There is no one in this world like her, she remembers everything about everyone, is very observant, and is so compassionate. She always gives great advice and knows just what to do in every situation. She can be so serious and then be SO crazy fun. We had so so much fun and great memories at Alabama and I'm really sad that its over! She is also a soon to be pharmacist!!
This is me and my sister Lizzie at my graduation from Alabama. She is my maid of honor and is a sophomore at the University of Alabama. She has such big heart and is a very calm and collected person. Lizzie is an extremely smart and beautiful person and is so much more responsible and thoughtful than me. Growing up she was always really shy but ever since she has been at Alabama, she has turned into this independent go-getter who can talk to anyone. She is also one of the most charismatic people I know. Unlike me, even when shes having a bad day, she doesn't let it show, she is still so kind to everyone, even her sister. She has so much going for her and is a soon to be pharmacy student at Samford!

No comments: