Wednesday, November 29, 2006


This is me and Elizabeth de Shazo. Elizabeth was one of my first friends at Alabama. We became close friends when we both pledged Alpha Chi in 2002. When I first saw Elizabeth, I hate to admit, but I didn’t think that I would like her. She was another red-head, she was beautiful, and she was dancing with this really cute guy….so basically I was pretty jealous. But it turns out that she has so many more qualities to be jealous of other than just being beautiful. She is smart as a whip, extremely ambitious, and would do anything for you. Anytime that I need help or just need someone to talk to, she is always there. She is also always up for anything, whether it be studying, going out, or….(I hate to admit this too) just spying on certain people!! I cannot count the many, many coffees and green teas that we shared while studying at Crimson CafĂ©, although it seems as though studying always came second to all the crazy conversations that we would have. Needless to say, Elizabeth and I can go anywhere and do anything and still have a blast, even when we are out in the middle of no where and doing absolutely nothing in Selma, Alabama!

No comments: