Friday, September 29, 2006

This is me and Erin Faust (and our dogs) before the AXO/Phi Mu Tacky Christmas party this past year. Erin transferred from Auburn sophomore year and we instantly became best friends. She was the biggest goofball that I had ever met and no one could make me laugh like her. Her personality is so contageous and everyone is drawn to her. She looks and acts just like Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blond...her dog is even named Bruiser! She was a Crimsonette at Alabama and yes, I take credit for that :) We stayed up together day and night for several months while she practiced for tryouts, having to fight off mean old men and everything! In our single days, Erin was the only other person that I knew who was just as boy crazy as I was, and I knew we were meant to be best friends! She met her soon-to-be husband at my 21st birthday, they are getting married December 16, 2006.
This is me, Holly, and Lauren Furlong Strickler at her wedding. Lauren and I met when we both pledged Alpha Chi our freshman year. We didn't become really close until our sophomore year however. When she learned to like exercising ;), we would take many walks together! She is very classy and well put together. Lauren never says anything bad about anyone and puts a positive spin on every situation. She is very laid back and I know that I can always depend on her to keep anything that I tell her quiet. If I wasn't eating supper with her and her husband our senior year, she would always offer me left-overs! Shes a great cook! She graduated in May with an MIS degree and will soon be moving to Birmingham!
This is me and Holly Willis also on New Years...and this is the night she met the love of her life! (Actually, that night, Grant and I interduced her to one of Grant's best friends, Blake Garrett, and now they are getting married December 23, 2006)! Holly and I met at cheerleader try-outs at Alabama in March of 2002. We met up again at the beginning of our freshman year and became inseperable. We went through rush together and were both very torn between Alpha Chi and Phi Mu. We were sticking together no matter what and in the end chose Alpha Chi! She is my crazy friend...she is constantly laughing, even when there really isn't anything to laugh about! Everyone enjoys being around her and there is never a dull moment. She is so sincere, smart and mature. She is a 4th grade teacher in Gadsden, Alabama.
This is me and Ashley Witherspoon "Spoony" on New Years 2006. She and I cheered together and had all of our classes together in highschool. She is brilliant. She recently got all of her hair chopped off and gave it to Locks of Love...its so cute! Ashley is always always smiling and never has anything negative to say about anyone (except maybe some ex-boyfriends :)) She was one of my best friends in high school and still is. I always love listening to all of her stories about the crazy things that happen in her life. She is an exceptional cook, a great athelete and probably the hardest worker I have ever known. I miss her so much because she is and has been at Mississippi State and stays in Mississippi over the summers to work. She will graduate in May 2006 with a degree in Biomedical Engineering.