Friday, September 29, 2006


I don't have a recent photo on my computer of just me and Rachel (because I NEVER get to see her anymore!)...but I have plenty of group pictures and I thought this was a good one of her. She (Rachel McAbee) is the 2nd from the left. Rachel and I have been friends since the 6th grade. We knew each other in elementary school but really became "friends" in Jr. High. Since then we have gone through a whole lot together and basically experienced growing up together. Rachel is a stand-up comedian, really, there is no person that I know that can match her humor. She is also extremely outgoing and charismatic, within 15 minutes of being around her, you feel like you've known her your whole life. No matter what the subject of conversation is, she is going to make you laugh. She has always included everybody, no matter what the circumstance. If you feel uncomfortable, she is the one who makes you feel comfortable. I honestly don't know a single person who doesn't like her. She graduated from Auburn this past May and currently lives in Atlanta with a great job!!

No comments: