Friday, September 29, 2006




This is me and Jessica Slocumb Prater. She just got married this past weekend so I had to put a picture of her in her beautiful dress! Jessica and I have such a long history together. I feel like she is more my sister than my friend. Jessica moved to Hartselle right before we started kindergarten, directly across the street from me. She loved dolls, playing mommy, and staying extremely clean and I liked horses, playing outside, and getting dirty (really, nothing has changed)! Somehow we still became best friends. We rode to school together, home together, and then stayed at each other's houses all day every day. Every year on the first day of school in Jr. High, we wore the exact same outfit, except she always looked so beautiful and I just looked geeky. Jessica has always been the most nurturing person I know and a spitfire. You really don't ever want to get on her bad side:) She has more love in her heart than anyone could imagine, and she has always taken care of me. A girl hit me at school one day and Jessica hunted her down and I really thought she was going to kill her ;) Shes such a good friend!

No comments: