Saturday, July 04, 2009

CHICAGO!!

Me, Lizzie, Grant, my mom, my granddad and my aunt Cindy all went to Chicago last week for the National Plastics Convention and had a blast! Lizzie and I pretty much shopped all day along with some sight-seeing here and there. We had sooo much fun! The food, the city, the atmosphere, the shopping, everything was awesome!! It is my new favorite city! I can’t wait to go back!!


In front of Lake Michigan

At the aquarium...it was fun but Atlanta's or Chattanooga's is much better!!


Yes mine was virgin... :)

The whole gang!






1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey Mags! Such Great Pics and Memories! Chicago is one of my Favorite Cities! It was my territory for years and I miss getting up there. Dare I say, but I like it better than NYC.
You look adorable!
Hugs,
Leslie