Saturday, July 04, 2009

2 YEARS :)

On June 30, Grant and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary :) I can truly say that they have been two of the most wonderful years of our lives, and not to be cheesy but we fall more and more in love each day! If you know both of us, you know that we are both very stubborn and passionate people to say the least...so without the Lord being the absolute center of our relationship, before marriage and to this day, we would be no where near the people we have become and would not at all have a very strong marriage. I know that we have so far to go, but I feel as though we are on the right track!!
This picture wasn't taken on the actual day we got married, I don't have any of the professional ones on my computer, but this is a picture that a good friend of ours, David Higginbotham, took a couple of months later. On the day we got married, we decided to wait until after the ceremony to see each other so needless to say we didn't get as many pictures of the two of us as we would have liked. Thats why we had more taken!

This WAS taken the day we got married :)

The night before we got married, another one of David's pictures...not sure what we are laughing about!

1 comment:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Happy Anniversary, Maggie! Thank you for the pictures. I was so glad to see them, especially since I wasn't able to attend your lovely wedding. Keep falling in love! ;)