Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Quarter of A Century Years Old!!


This past Friday I woke up to this card and another one from Grant. I thought it was so sweet :) I have the absolute most WONDERFUL husband (and dogs) in the entire world. I am beyond Blessed!!!




I came home to Decatur on Friday afternoon and Grant had my birthday present waiting for me at his office. It was our carseat! I love love love it! It has great reviews and has been rated #1 in safety. It was really funny though because Grant and I had no idea how to use it...so my next door neighbor showed me what all the buttons meant and installed it into my car the next day! Thanks Annie!

2 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAGGIE!!
The car seat looks great! Enjoy!

Love,
Katie

Lizzie said...

Love the carseat!! Can't wait until we can put him in it!! :)

Love you!
Lizzie