Sunday, May 10, 2009

Charleston!!


Grant and I went to Charleston, SC a couple of weekends ago and had SO MUCH FUN!!! One of his best friends from college, Leslie Burr, got married so we went to see her and made a trip out of it :)




Charleston Harbor


Before our Ghost Tour!!!!! So fun!




The Bed & Breakfast that we stayed in...it looks very old from the outside, which it is, but the rooms were sooo nice. We stayed in the "Equestrian" room, it was awesome!



We stayed beside a bunch of horses, most people probably would not have appreciated that but I sure loved it!


One of the original cobblestone roads from the 1600's!


This is one of the Memorial gardens where they used to hang a lot of people, mostly pirates. The pirates' bones are still scattered all over the grounds (underground, of course) :)


One of the beautiful downtown homes, I could look at these all day!


One of my most favorite things in the whole world to do, go to old old cemeteries (wierd, I know!)




With one of Grant's best friends, Chris, and his girlfriend Kim

The only picture I got with the beautiful bride!

Of course I had to get a preggo pic!

Some more of Grant's buddies!

And the wives!



















































































































No comments: