Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tests Are Finally Over!


I promised I would blog once all of my exams are over with, and thank God they are! We had 11 final exams over a 3 week period, and 9 of those exams were over a 2 week period...I have been so exhausted and have been going off of very little sleep :( We started a new semester on Monday though and from here on out I think school is going to get a lot less stressful!


Update on the pregnancy...The last time I posted I really had not gotten sick really at all. For the most part that is still the case, however, I have gotten really light headed lately. I have been rotating through Oral Surgery the last two weeks and if I am the one doing the procedure, I'm fine, but if I assist someone else, I start feeling really sick - to where I can't even stand up. I have had to leave the room on multiple occasions, sit down and just catch a breath. Other than that I have been fine.


I feel like my taste buds have changed tremendously. I absolutely HATE chicken now, not sure why, and I don't like sweets that much anymore. Used to, I could eat a huge chocolate brownie with icecream for dinner and be perfectly content; now, I don't even bother with dessert. I LOVE to eat and drink juicy things (fruits, juices, etc). I always have, but not anything like I do with this pregnancy. People have asked me if I am more hungry these days...yes and no. Even though I eat a pretty big breakfast, I am Starving between breakfast and lunch, but then when I eat my lunch, I get full extremely fast. I don't have time for small meals through out the day, so when supper time rolls around, I'm usually pretty hungry, but then the same thing happens, I get full really quickly. When I went to the doctor for my 10 week visit, the doctor sort of grumbled at me because I had lost weight, and wants me to have gained at least 3 pounds by my 14 week visit, so...we'll see!


A lot of you have been asking to see belly pics and I would love to show you some...if there was a belly to show!! I am still not convinced that there is actually a baby growing inside of me right now because I can't see anything! I know that this is normal because I'm only 12 weeks but it is still frustrating! I have one picture at 9 weeks of me standing next to one of my friends who is pregnant, but my belly really hasn't grown much since then. I will be sure to pst pictures once they are worth posting! :)








No comments: