Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Pregnancy Pics - A little over 14 weeks!

Ok so here they are...amazingly I woke up this morning and I had a BUMP! I haven't posted any pictures because I have only looked pudgy, so, I thought it was just fat, but, we went to the doctor on Tuesday and I still haven't gained any weight. The doctor is mad (oops!) but I promise I'm eating, and A LOT at that! The good news though is that we heard the heartbeat and it was 162!!! I've heard different stories about whether or not that means we are having a boy or girl...the chinese calendar said that we are having a boy though... :)









Our typical night...while I'm over here on one couch on the computer or doing school work, Grant is either watching TV or reading one of his hunting books, and Grant and Derby are fighting over their toys

Cash and Derby LOVE their daddy!!!


The usual...Grant ignoring half of what I'm saying because he's glued to his Cabela's, jk :)

My two favorite boys!

No comments: